clubhouse The Crum Elbow Sportsmen's Association was organized in 1938 and incorporated in 1940. Its clubhouse and grounds are located along Cardinal Road in the Town of Hyde Park. The building consists of two stories with a large kitchen and social area on the bottom floor.

clubhouse Downstairs is a full kitchen, a bar area as well as an open area for seating or activities.

pavilion Next to the clubhouse is a large covered pavilion with picnic tables and a barbecue area.


Gun Range


A target house is located by the gun range for those wishing to hone their bow shooting skills. The shooting space runs perpendicular to the gun range so both can operate simultaneously.


Club Property Map


Copyright © 2014-2015 Crum Elbow Sportsmen. All Rights Reserved.